Monday, June 3, 2013

A Curious Traveler of Sorts...

Poison of Choice: Curious Traveler 
Type of Beer: Shandy

The most delightful beer of the evening, without a doubt. This cloudy apple juice looking beverage just blew me away. Correctly labeled a shandy, the Curious Traveler beer has a robust citrus aroma and flavor. It tasted like someone took a handful of oranges and ground them up vigorously in my drink. I loved it. It smelt so good, I actually snorted it up my nose. Juicy when snorted, refreshing when devoured.

What I really found interesting was the density of the liquid. Somehow, the beverage had a higher density then anything else I can remember drinking. Each sip felt like a gulp. A gulp would make me drowned. I don't know how else to describe it - it was a thicker liquid. It was awesome and unique. I appreciated the quality. 

I've never seen this drink available elsewhere, though I'm sure it is. Keep an eye out for sure. If all else fails, head down to Wickenden's Pub for a Curious Traveler. It's worth the $6.25 price tag.


Cha - cha - cha- CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment